Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Imitation Poem


If I Were In Charge of the World
by Megan Walker


If I were in charge of the world
There would be peace on Earth.Everyone would be happy and there would be no more wars.

If I were in charge of the world
I would get to see my family every day but at least they are just a phone call away.


If I were in charge of the world
there would be music playing everywhere and dishes would do themselves.Roommates would always be clean
and I would always get to sleep in.

If I were in charge of the world
Money would grow on trees
and there would be enough hours in the day. A college education would be free
and all my future students would love me

2 comments:

  1. Oh, to have dishes that washed themselves ... that would make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this stuff is so true in so many ways. Yours is the first "If I Were in Charge of the World" poem that I read that didn't mention something about calories or being able to eat treats all the time. I really like knowing what matters so much to you in life (family, no wars, etc)

    ReplyDelete