Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reading Comments and Make Changes :)

I've always been interested in blogs, but I have never really understood how they work. The internet itself is very interesting. I love that it connects so many people and makes distance seem so small. When people comment on my posts, it makes me realize that people really read this stuff. Also, through the posts my classmates are learning more about me and in return I'm learning so much about them.

I also made some changes! I changed my background so that it would represent my personality! I love tie dye, and I think I have a pretty colorful personality. Also, in the left column, I added pictures. I chose to add pictures that represent the parts of my life that come from home. These pictures give my classmates an insight into what my life looks like when I'm not at Mizzou. There is a picture of my wonderful family and our summer past time, showing cattle. There is a picture of one of my most prized possessions, my dog Snickers. There is a picture of the gang from home. There is a picture of my parents and I. And lastly, a picture of me and the best roommates a girl could as for!

No comments:

Post a Comment